Product Manager to Visma
För Strattera 40 mg Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. We simplify and digitalize core business processes within the private and public sector. 340 000 customers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services, and an additional 330 000 use us as a hosting partner. We are more than 70500 employees and our net revenue amounted to NOK 8 500 million in 2015.
stockpair demo The Product Manager plays a significant role for Visma´s future. We offer an international, exciting role which gives you the opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
viagra för kvinnor billigt
• Work out a product strategy for the public and large accounts segment to secure competitive products in line with market requirements.
• Ensure that the business plan and product roadmaps are in line with the priorities of the overall strategy.
• A key part of the job is to prioritize the product development projects in the roadmap, and cooperate with other Product Managers within Visma.
• Engage in user forums and customer meetings to get a clear view about pains and also have in-sight in news and trends in the market.
• Establish a budget and in co-operation with R&D make a roadmap.
• Build partnerships with local sales companies.
• Communicate the value creations through our marketing resources.
• Ensure a holistic product line with defined interface to third-parties. It is a key element to build an ecosystem of complementary products and services.
iq option gratis You have at least five years of experience as a Product Manager for B2B products in the software industry. We are looking for someone with a university degree in Science, Finance or in related field.
You have good business understanding with analytical skills and ability to predict future behavior. You demonstrate trustworthy and leadership in terms of setting goals and then be able to implement. We are looking for someone that are entrepreneurial and with strong collaboration ability and are skilled in managing customer forums. You are native Swedish or Norwegian and fluent in English.
We offer you an exciting career in an international environment.
Does this sound interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
opciones binarias graficos m5 Application
In this process Visma is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact Susanna Hörler at 08-120 50 420.
08-120 50 420