Chief Risk Officer Nordics
Siemens is one of the world’s broadest interest multinational companies, active in some 190 countries around the world, with a strong heritage in engineering and technology. Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions for third parties, as well as for Siemens itself. It is a cross sector business within Siemens, employing more than 2,600 people worldwide. SFS enables investments by providing commercial finance, project and structured finance, and leveraged finance and insurance. The Commercial Finance unit of Siemens Financial Services (SFS Commercial Finance) specializes in equipment financing and leasing and vendor finance solutions.
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. We support customer investments with leasing solutions and equipment as well with project and structured financing. The success of Financial Services is built on a unique combination of risk competence, technological expertise and reliable financial resources.
We are looking for an analytical and business-oriented Chief Risk Officer in the commercial finance area of SFS for the Nordic Region to develop and execute our overall credit risk strategy. You are responsible for overseeing all aspects of the risk function, including processes, tools and systems to identify, assess and report risks. Together with the CEO and CFO you are responsible for the sustainable development of the business unit and will be a member of the Commercial Finance (COF) Nordic Management.
The responsibilities include:
• Development, implementation and monitoring of all credit strategies and, through Service Level Agreements with the Regional Asset Management and Regional Collections Leaders, asset portfolio and collections strategies of the COF Nordic countries.
• Directly leading a team of c.12 specialists responsible for: transaction and monitoring of risk assessment; approval of own and preparation for higher level approval transactions; rating of the new business and extant portfolio; responsible for preparation and presentation of Nordic Board papers in respect of the Risk function.
• Ensures an adequate risk/return profile of the portfolio by actively managing it; implement appropriate methods, tools and processes for risk assessment.
• Manage the COF Nordic portfolio through exercising lending authority, managing risk levels and credit losses through pro-active modifications of the target markets, underwriting standards and policies based on Management Information and statistical analyses.
• Implement and monitor COF Nordic specific measurements for productivity and efficiency of the risk organization.
The position is placed at Siemens Financial Services office in Solna and reports to CEO.
Experience, education and personality
You have 10 + years of risk management experience within the financial service industry and deep knowledge of assessing complex financial transactions. The ideal candidate will have a strong background within Risk, Credit, Quantitative Analysis and overall Portfolio Management. As a leader you are committed and have the ability to coach and inspire others and we believe that you can communicate complex information in a clear, concise and structured manner.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! You have demonstrated ability to develop trusted working relationships at all levels of the organization and thrive in an international environment. You are strategic and have high analytical skills but we also value your commercial mindset and business-oriented approach when it comes to see the link between business and risk events.
Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree is a plus. Excellent skills in English, both oral and written are essential to perform this work as part of a global company.
Does this sound interesting?
To apply, please visit www.levelrecruitment.com and click on “Find jobs”. If you have any questions please contact Nina Ahlström at 08-120 50 421.
08-120 50 421