Manager Research and Physics within R&D
• Act as a deputy R&D manager when so assigned.
• To monitor global research and technology activities and identify areas potentially relevant to our current and future business needs; and facilitate the investigation, adoption, and deployment into the Development groups.
• To co-ordinate internal research activities for Global Engineering Sweden and to ensure an effective communication and coordination with other relevant groups
• To develop research and physics strategies in the Neuroscience area in accordance with the business plan and overall product creation strategies.
• To plan and secure the practical dosimetry work and evaluations
• To support external research collaborations with resources and expertise
• To work with the Scientific Research and Patent groups and be responsible for conformance to the group policies.
• To ensure that all research work is consistent with good practice and the agreed technical policies embodied in the standard product creation processes.
• To manage budget and staff within the Research & Physics team.
We are looking for an innovative, extrovert and strategic leader with a passion for research and a keen interest in people development! We hope that you have experience of managing a team of specialists within a regulated but commercial R&D environment. You have an eye on trends in the field and thrive in an environment where you get to influence and develop. You have demonstrated ability to develop trusted working relationships at all levels of the organization and thrive in an international environment. You have proven decision-making skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and resolve difficult issues.
Swedish and English, both oral and written are essential to perform this work as part of a global company.
Is this the right challenge for you? Apply today!
In this process Elekta is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please visit www.levelrecruitment.se and click on “Ansök här”. If you have any questions please contact Nina Ahlström at 08-120 50 421.
Level Recruitment is a full-range recruitment company specializing in recruitment with search and headhunting. We work with a Nordic coverage with a strong focus on the Swedish market. Focusing on our seven Business Areas we deliver short processes and the best possible quality. Our goal is your future!
For more information about Level Recruitment, visit our website. www.levelrecruitment.se.