Head of Asset Management Nordics
Siemens is one of the world’s broadest interest multinational companies, active in some 190 countries around the world, with a strong heritage in engineering and technology. Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions for third parties, as well as for Siemens itself. It is a cross sector business within Siemens, employing more than 2,600 people worldwide. SFS enables investments by providing commercial finance, project and structured finance, and leveraged finance and insurance. The Commercial Finance unit of Siemens Financial Services (SFS Commercial Finance) specializes in equipment financing and leasing and vendor finance solutions.
Arbetsuppgifter och tjänsten
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. We support customer investments with leasing solutions and equipment as well with project and structured financing. The success of Financial Services is built on a unique combination of risk competence, technological expertise and reliable financial resources.
We are looking for an analytical and commercial-oriented Head of Asset Management for the Nordic Region to create and implement an effective Asset Management strategy across multiple markets and countries. You are responsible for lead and manage the activities of the Asset Management in Sweden, Finland and Norway. You will manage a team of 3 Asset Managers and be a member of the Nordic senior management team.
The position is placed at Siemens Financial Services office in Stockholm, Solna and reports to Head of Asset Management Region North.
The responsibilities include:
• To lead and develop the AM Nordic team through organizing, planning, directing and managing their activities with a view to mitigating risks and exploiting opportunities originating from the region north asset portfolio.
• To lead asset/equipment and market research in order to assess all aspects of risk associated with specific asset classes and their management from 'cradle to grave'. Be able to implement these processes into the company’s risk strategy and asset management guidelines
• Support new and manage existing vendor and third party programs with asset management expertise, providing appropriate support to the Sales Division.
• To drive portfolio review processes and initiatives with Sales, Risk Management and where applicable external third parties to maximize identified opportunities/mitigate potential risks during the life of the lease
• Provide monthly updates and quarterly review of portfolio performance and recommend appropriate changes in approach to the Head of Asset Management
• Target, develop and maintain equipment disposal routes across all core channels and ensure assets are returned, disposed and where applicable repossessed in accordance with internal processes and guidelines, and that transparent records of sales, equipment stock, and lease status are logged and maintained
• To work alongside the Data and Reporting Analyst to support in all relevant portfolio reviews, RV and RV matrix reviews, to make sure all processes are formally approved
• To collaborate closely with COF Asset Management in areas of equipment expertise, risk trends, to share local insights and seek best practice
• To comply with COF Asset Management policies, processes, guidelines and authorities
Erfarenhet, utbildning och person
You have at least 5 + years of asset management experience within a similar role from the financial service industry. We are looking for a candidate that have strong knowledge of asset classes regarding transportation, health, construction and general machinery. As a leader you are committed and have the ability to coach and inspire others and we believe that you can communicate complex information in a clear, concise and structured manner.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! You have demonstrated ability to develop trusted working relationships at all levels of the organization and thrive in an international environment. You have high analytical skills but we also value your commercial mindset, together with a strong negotiation skills and a business-oriented approach when it comes to see the link between business and risk events.
Bachelor’s Degree is required and Master’s degree is an advantageous. Excellent skills in English and Swedish, both oral and written, are essential.
Does this sound interesting?
To apply, please visit www.levelrecruitment.com and click on “Find jobs”. If you have any questions, please contact Anna Smedberg at 08-120 50 429 or Christian Smith at 08-120 50 410.
08-120 50 429